Welcome to Audora Audio!
I’m VERY excited to present to you your home for custom synthesis and learning. Officially, today, is the launch date. There’s been a lot of work behind the scenes to get things like Paypal working as well as Google integration and Facebook integration. I personally hate needing to remember a bajillion passwords, so that was one of the big things I wanted to make sure was working for launch.
Also, I wanted to get Paypal arranged – My website designer Colin Brunt and I have been tweaking, testing and managed to get the back-end shopping system configured to work with Paypal so you get your download links right away. This *IS* 2017 after all, what kind of barbarian website doesn’t give you immediate access to things you’ve just paid for? Sheesh!
Some site navigation hints:
- The Audora logo, the one that looks like piano keys, will always take you back to the home page. If you’re lost, you can click that.
- You don’t have to create an account, you can purchase things anonymously
- You DO need Paypal however. I suppose you can pay with a credit card on the Paypal site, but I’m not in a position to accept other methods of payments yet.
- Some sounds have video demos instead of audio demos. You’ll find them embedded in the picture itself. Going forward, I like the idea of audio demos but then YouTube is just very darn handy so we’ll see.
- Check out the FAQ – If there’s something not there that you think should be, let us know!
The site is going to be updated frequently, very likely one a week with new sounds, demos and tailoring the site to better suit your needs and requests. We may not be able to accommodate all requests, but that’s not to say there won’t be a good attempt.
I hope you enjoy your stay, and be sure to check out some of the free sounds as well.
Also, if you like the page, be sure to share it with your synthesizer friends. While we’re focusing on the Korg Kronos right now, there’s definitely more coming in the future!